Chain Chronicle is an addictive mix of tower defense and real-time strategy RPG gaming. Players control a lone soldier who must battle to protect the world of Yggdra from the hordes of the invading Black Army!
To protect Yggdra , your soldier must gather a ‘Volunteer Army’ of Knights, Wizards, Clerics, Archers and Soldiers. Throughout your adventures, you will meet new allies with different skills and tales of their own that not only add to, but can also alter the game’s epic story.
- Engage In Tactical Real-Time Strategy Battles! Use your small band of heroes to defend your base from adversaries, great and small. Simple and intuitive controls make Chain Chronicle an easy-to-learn, yet hard-to-master tower defense RPG experience.
- Recruit 150 Or More Allies With A Variety Of Abilities! Command and unleash the full potential of your Soldiers, Archers, Knights, Clerics and Wizards.
- Experience New and Wonderous Adventures With Your Allies! Those you meet and bond with will unlock new ally stories and real-time RPG battles in various exotic locations. It’s up to you to forge your own chronicle!
- Unlock Artwork By Japan’s Top Artists! All of Chain Chronicle’s unit portraits are elaborately drawn and portrayed in card form, illustrated by the best artists in the anime, manga and video game industries. Standouts include toi8 (Fullmetal Alchemist), HACCAN (Mushihimesama, Avalon Code), and Wada Aruko (Black Rock Shooter).
- Discover The High-Profile Anime Voice Actors That Bring This Epic Tale To Life! Hear the talented voicework of notable Japanese voice actors, such as:
・’Neon Genesis Evangelion’ / ’Rebuild of Evangelion’（Kaworu Nagisa）
・’Mobile Suit GundamSEED / SEED DESTINY’（Athrun Zala）
・’Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live’（Rinne）
・’A Town Where You Live’（Asuka Mishima）
・’Vividred Operation’（Akane Isshiki）
・’Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live’（Wakana Morizono）
・’Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions’（Rikka Takanashi）
・’Joshiraku’ （Kigurumi Harokitei）
・’The Severing Crime Edge’（Iwai Mushanokouji）
・’Non Non Biyori’（Renge Miyauchi）
Chain Chronicle is completely free to play. The game has optional game items and systems that can also be purchased for real money. If you do not wish to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s system.
Have any issues? Want to give us suggestions on how to improve the game? We would love to hear from you!
Note: Network connection is required to play Chain Chronicle.