Is based on pay per view or ppv, Traditionally we heard about advertising online it always set in our mind usually Text Ads, Banner Ads, Mobile Ads, let me introduce to you the fast growing media targeting brand effectiveness when it comes of digital advertising no other than Video Ad Networks or the Video Advertising.
What Video Advertising?The term video advertising explaining CPM for television ads encompasses online display advertisements such as MPUs that have video within them, but it is generally accepted that it refers to advertising that occurs on Internet television.
It is served before, during and/or after a video stream on the internet.
The advertising units used in this instance are pre-roll, mid-roll and post-roll and all of these ad units are like the traditional spot advertising you see on television, although often they are "cut-down" to be a shorter version than their TV counterparts if they are run online.
Broadcast websites such as Sky.com and itv.com have such advertising on their sites, as do newspaper websites such as Telegraph.co.uk, and Guardian.co.uk.
Digital video in particular, Forrester Consulting predicts that the largest subset of programmatic – real-time buying – will grow by 57% from 2013 to 2014 and comprise 25% of all online video spend in 2014.
Buying ads in real-time enable them to quickly and efficiently execute a branding campaign. They can plan and adjust their campaigns in real-time, based on detailed analytics, and drive performance gains that would not be possible using traditional buying methods.
The data available for real-time buyers allows brands to identify their ideal user, while transparent reporting ensures brands can trust their ad is in front of their target audience, in a brand safe environment. With this in mind, let's take a deeper look at five ways brands can benefit from buying video television advertising in real-time.
8 Legit Alternative YouTube Advertising Video
Video ads explaining accounted for 12.8% of all videos viewed and 1.2% of all minutes spent viewing video online. In November 2010 Seesaw offered a new pay television offering of their already freely available video on demand internet television services without advertising.
|Best Alternative YouTube Advertise & Monetize Video|
|Youtube||Yume Video Network|
|Tremor Media||BrightRoll Video Network|
|Yahoo!Site||Platform-A Video Network|
|Hulu||Digital Broadcasting Group|
|Tidal TV||SpotXchange Video Ad Network|
|SambaAds||Broadband Enterprises Video Network|
|Adnetwork Video||Adconion Video Network|
|DailyMotion||Advertising.com - Video Network|
Top Advertise & Monetize Video Reviews
Top Real Benefits in Video Advertising.
- Impression-by-Impression Buying and Valuation - Real-Time Bidding - cost effective, reduces waste and prevents advertisers from overpaying for media.
- Targeting Technology - Advertisers are becoming more aware of the benefits of 1st and 3rd-party data to target desired audiences.
- Dynamic Optimization and Real-Time Analytics - advertisers can adjust their campaigns to react to external industry or world events.
- Transparency -Advertisers buying video in real-time know which sites their ads are running on during their campaigns.
- Private Exchange Capabilities and Access to Premium Inventory - Advertisers and publishers to benefit from programmatic buying in a controlled environment.